Sep 2009 filers Post here

hii19

Registered Users (C)
Hi Folks just thought of starting new thread for Sep month AOS filers

Last edited by a moderator:
Sept 2009

Nice! I'm a USC filing for my Canadian wife.

DO: Boston, Mass.
---------
9/4/09 - Sent package to Chicago lockbox (I-130, I-485, I-864, I-765, I-131)
9/8/09 - Packaged delivered to Chicago lockbox

waiting for checks to be cashed and NOAs.

Hi there!!!

My husband is a USC, we send the package this month also!
I hope time goes by fast :)

AOS
Package sent .....09/08/09
Package recived..09/10/09

attorney sent papers 31st of August. Still no confirmation... Kinda regret now, that I hired that attorney - she took the money and dragged time 3 weeks after everything was done before sending.

me<-- married to USC half year ago. Love him to death and scarred to lose him because of stupid GC procedures...

Good luck for everyone (including me:))

Hi Gracie1972! Sorry to hear that..... I hear lots of bad stories with lawyers... taking too long with the paperwork and charging too much. That's why with my husband we decided to do it ourselves...we got all the paperwork ready in less than a week including the medical! Now i hope we did everything right! :)
Be positive... and everything will be fine!

received three reseipts today - I-130, I-485. Filed for my daughter at the same time (she is 16 and still in Europe) - shouldn't I get some confirmation for her? Or she will get it at her address? Or my "perfect" attorney didn't send out her papers yet?

Ususlly how long does it take for them to cash the check. Is this normal? Its 5 business days over now

Usually How long does it take to ge the Fingerpreint EAD after application. Is there any thread where we can know the time line of different DO's. (like the one we have for Naturalization)