Sep 2003 EB2 - 140 Approved/?

plastic_card

Registered Users (C)
Dear friends
Please help me. I'm waiting for my 140 since long time. I asked my attorney, he said let's wait be patience. I know and see on this forum How NSC works. So i silently approached my State Sentor Tom Harkin's office a copule of weeks back. They took my info and said that they will get back to me pretty soon. Today morning I got a call from their office to stop by. I wnt and the Secretary took the phone and typed my 140 lin number and it said that my case has been approved on Feb 26th 2005. I was very happy to hear and said thank you to them and they said, there are fare changes for 485 approval too but wait and see. I cam e bakc to work and to cross check onemore time, I logged to USCIS and check the status. To m bad luck its saying the same old message 'We received on Sep 2003 and it takes 160- 190 days'. I did not receive any Emails not LUD changed. I called back to senator office and said the same thing. they are saying that they access different number. I agree in that becaz, when they called infront of me, as soon as he dialed a number it Immediatley asked the Lin number. But If we call a lot of options to select before we enter lin number. So please express your Suggestions. Can I assume that my 140 is approved. Sentor office is saying it will take a couple of days to update on thier website.

Please help me

Parsing that message brought me close to giving up on it. Please be a bit more clear in the future. Anyway, I am not sure if there is any alternate website that the senators office can use. As far as I know there is only one website. I hope you understand that the senators office is not obliged to get your case approved or even check on it. At this point either call the INS directly or wait for your case to update.

its not the website. They called infront of me { I did not see what number they were Dialing } and entered the Lin Number. The message said that ' Your Petition I 140 Was Approved on Feb26th 2005.......' But Came back to work and called the regular Customer Service number, I hear a Different Message.

I have no idea what this magic number is but it sounds like your application might have been approved. Be patient and I think you will know soon. Why would there be any reason to doubt the senators office?