Sent RFE

benjamin1001

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
I have aquestion about I485 RFE.
My lawyer received the RFE and Faxed me the copy. Now I had all the required files ready, can I send these files to VSC directly by myself or I have to sent them to my lawyer first (I am in Philadelphia, and my lawyer is in California)? The reason is if I can send them to VSC directly, it will be much faster.
By the way, what is the fastest way to send mail to VSC (also acceptable by VSC)?

thanks!

benjamin1001 said:
Hi,
My lawyer received the RFE and Faxed me the copy. Now I had all the required files ready, can I send these files to VSC directly by myself or I have to sent them to my lawyer first (I am in Philadelphia, and my lawyer is in California)? The reason is if I can send them to VSC directly, it will be much faster.
By the way, what is the fastest way to send mail to VSC (also acceptable by VSC)?

thanks!
My suggestion would be - send it thru your lawyer and use FedEx!
My 2 cents!!!
Cheers!

You need original RFE notice to be sent alongwith. If you have original notice, you can send it yourself.

benjamin1001 said:
Hi,

thanks!