Seems to me that CSC is not working these days? we only saw very

No Title

Kevin,
They seem to get into patterns where they clear out a bunch of FP\'s, then AP\'s, then EAD\'s then back to I-485\'s. The waiting is frustrating indeed, but out of our control so don\'t ley it get you down. Soon enough we\'ll have the final approval & be done with this bullshit!

No Title

Thanks Mick. love to hear such nice words while waiting for the Bullsh*t.:) i guess you are one of those who come this site regularly like myself. I have been really sick of this process..

No Title

Kevin,
I\'m Canadian & felt like telling these INS guys where to go & head North lots of times, but the weather\'s too nice & the taxes are a lot less. however the beer really sucks!

No Title

i thought of heading north many times not becuase the beer sucks here, but because INS sucks.:) but i decided to endure the pain by staying with my current company for the last 4 years under paid significantly . i have thought of leaving many times without thinking of the damn GC and actually got a few nice offers. but unfortunately, wife didn\'t agree with my moves. finally i have reached the final stage, hopefully will get lucky this time. really can\'t be picky on beers . LOL.. by the way, what beer do you drink?.:)

No Title

I\'m in the same boat! but the wife and kids 18,14 need for me to bear this out! I\'ve got about 4 offers pending once this is over! The gang finally got their EAD\'s so that\'s good news. I\'ve been sticking to the Coronas (Mexican)which are ok I guess.

No Title

When its over I\'d like to burn my H1-b visa on the front stairs of the INS and put it out with a long spray of digested Corona, and lime of course.

Cheers