Seeking help on filing 2nd -I140 while first is pending

punjabi007

Registered Users (C)
I had file my I-140 for Sub labor for future employment which is pending due to name check, Now I have my labor appoved and I am thinking to apply I140 on my labor but Problem I am facing is experience dates on these two is different. I mean to say on own my labor my experience and skill sets are mine but some how the one I filed with future employment is little different. Would that be causing me problem if I file my I140 now.
Please help.

I would say....

Those are two different channels...but if the person who is adjucating is shrewed he could compare. I am assuming for both the channels you have proper paper work to prove? In that case even if he compares you should be ok....

punjabi007 said:
I had file my I-140 for Sub labor for future employment which is pending due to name check, Now I have my labor appoved and I am thinking to apply I140 on my labor but Problem I am facing is experience dates on these two is different. I mean to say on own my labor my experience and skill sets are mine but some how the one I filed with future employment is little different. Would that be causing me problem if I file my I140 now.
Please help.