Second interview for I-485(marriege based)

cool_lv

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
My case is really very bad. I came here in June 2003,on B1 visa and got married with USC in aug 2003, andapplied for adjustment of status in Sep 2003.After one year in aug 2004, i got interview for this. But at teh interview, i got answer that you will get decision in mail, and now on oct 6th i got notice for another interview which is in nov 2005. In the last interview two questions arise which we sort uot overthere,
1) It was not mention in the I-485 about the death ofmy first wife, That was not my fault i gave the deathcertificate to my lawyer but he forgot to sent withI-485 form. So at teh interview time i saidimmigration officer that i have original certificate,and he saw on it and took teh photo copy. after the interview my lawyer sent mail to USCIS that it was his fault.
2. The second thing my wife used middle name on her id, i cleared to the immi officer taht i have two last name.

At last time we didnot have enough documents we onlyhad;
Lease of house and apartment, car title and bank statements.

`But now i have following documents-
1.Joint tax return
2. Car insurance/title/registration
3. Home lease
4. Life insurance in which her name is as benificary
5. We have prepaid cell phone so letter from T-mobil
company
6. Affidavits from frnd/employer/ and from my
mother-in-law
7. affidavit from my landlors as all the utilities
under his name
8. marriage certificate/ photographs with her and her
family and my frnds
9. joint bank account statements
10. Cards/ mail sent by our frnds and parents on both
of our name
11. reciepts for furniture/computer and otehr stuff

Plz give me some suggestions for the interview and let me know if i m missing something.i will b very thankful to u.
:mad: :mad:

Like it's been suggested on this board so many times, you have nothing to worry about if your marriage is legit. just go in there, relax, anwer the questions truthfully and give them the documents they ask for. you will be fine, unless you run into a some other troubles...
good luck.
cool_lv said:
can anybody help me. plz give me ur precious advise :)

Like Phila_babu has said if your marriage is legit, relax. But I also see how it can send up a red flag you arrived here in the US and 2 months later you are married, yeah it will raise an eyebrow, but I wouldnt worry.