Second FP

june zhu

Registered Users (C)
Hi, my husband and I got our second FP notice today. I knew this happened before but I haven\'t see any second FP notice recently. Since we just did our FP on July 31th, I am not sure we need to do it again. Did this happen to anyone else recently? What should we do? Thanks!

ND:04/01, EAD and AP approved 06/01

Same here

I also got a second notice. I have no idea what it means. Iwill call my lawyer on Monday.

No Title

Same here,

1st FP scheduled 10/10, early FP did on 8/7
2nd identical FP for 10/10 received 8/24

I did not check yet if 1st FP was okey or not.

wait2001

No Title

We actualy called FBI after our first FP were done and were told our FP passed and were sent back to CSC. I have no idea why they send us the second notice. haven\'t talked with our lawyer yet but will try call CSC on Monday.

June

got 2nd FP

I did my first FP on 8/1.
Yesterday I got another FP notice for 10/3.

I will call my lawyer on monday.

2ND Figureprint Notice

Hi,
guys we did our 1st FP on 1st Aug and on 24th Aug we got another FP notice saying we are scheduled for FP in Oct.
But guys if u read carefully it says dicard the FP notice if u have done one within last 90 days. So I guess we do not need to do it again, we can just be cool about it.
Still if somebody speaks to IIO or lawyer let us all know.

Thanks

No Title

Since many people have got 2nd FP notice, its nothing to
worry about. We all know INS operates in mysterious ways.

wait2001

Just check your Notice: FP Notice you should do again is completely different!

I\'ve done FP twice.
I posted it here before-early this month, but the second FP notice you should do is compltely different.
First of all, the title is \'FP Reschedule Notice\', and it\'s not mentioning \'Please discard it if you\'ve done it already.\'
Instead, it\'s explaining the reason why you should do FP again.
(e.g. quality was not good, etc.)
Just think that the silly INS got confused and send the notices again and again to make people get confused.
-Hal

Me too

Compeltd FP 8/4 ahead of schedule and got the FP Notice again, exactly the same as the first one (including date and location)
I think I am going to take it easy. If work permits, may be I will try to call IIO some time.

FP twice

HI, what is the number to call for the FBI check? I got the same notice twice also.

thanks

jessie