Second FP notice received for WAC02091*****. can i go early ?

gondi

Registered Users (C)
Hi all
2nd FP notice was received for WAC02091*****. The notice is for June 8th and center is in Pomona ,CA

has anyone tried to do FP at pomona recently ? is it open on satday ??

I wanted to go the fp as soon as possible so wanted to know if anyone has been denied for early fp ?

also how long do u think it takes before the application is approved after the 2nd fp is taken.. (note : this is a derivative case and primary has been approved more than 2 yrs back)..

thanks
gondi

What changes did you see online before you got your second FP.. Did any thing change lastupdatedDate etc..

Nothing is happening on mine, just trying to speculate..

WAC-02-132-XXXX

There was no change in the online status.. there is no change even now but I got the FP notice in mail yday

2nd FP notice was in June still we went early on 5/15. The online status has not changed to FP received (it wasnt changed to say that the 2nd FP notice was sent. Is it normal for status to not change ? I hv seen many other ppl getting 2nd FP notice w/o online status change ..

gondi
WAC02091*****

This is normal. I went to Fp on 5/12 and today I called the FBI and they say they got the FPs on 5/12, checked them immediately and sent them back to CSC the same day. However, no changes on the web site.

Hi ruxux,
Just wonder what number to call to FBI to check the status? i've my 2nd FP done on 5/15, but no changes on the web site or anything. thanks !

gondi said:
Hi all
2nd FP notice was received for WAC02091*****. The notice is for June 8th and center is in Pomona ,CA

has anyone tried to do FP at pomona recently ? is it open on satday ??

I wanted to go the fp as soon as possible so wanted to know if anyone has been denied for early fp ?

also how long do u think it takes before the application is approved after the 2nd fp is taken.. (note : this is a derivative case and primary has been approved more than 2 yrs back)..

thanks
gondi

Don't know about Pomona but my family and I went to Oakland and we were denied because it was way too early [3 weeks in advance] (they also look for plane tickets if you cite travel as an excuse). All my friends went to SJ and they were accepted without a problem.

All depends on the asc you're going to and the person who's on duty.

Thanks Inagony0302.

Actly I continued the same post so what I was really trying to say in the recent post that I already went for early FP but website never changed even to inform about 2nd FP notice or 2nd FP received. I was wondering what happens next ??

gondi

happyM said:
Hi ruxux,
Just wonder what number to call to FBI to check the status? i've my 2nd FP done on 5/15, but no changes on the web site or anything. thanks !

FBI number for Fingerprint status:
304-625-5590

If you call tehm, please post here what they told you.

rkumar1 said:
What changes did you see online before you got your second FP.. Did any thing change lastupdatedDate etc..

Nothing is happening on mine, just trying to speculate..

WAC-02-132-XXXX

We got 2nd FP notices, without change in the last updated date or in case status change. Do not worry about online status change or update. If you get 2nd FP notice, go get the PF done.

My and my wife's 2FP date was on June 16th and did it today. I think, If u go on saturday, they will allow u.

02-084