Second FP done..need some answers

rajeshGC

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I did my second FP in Boston yesterday.

RD: 06/02
FP1:07/02
FP2/01/04

I would like to know as to after how much time will I hear of RFE or Approval.Is it true that if you get FP2 notice,one will surely get RFE.

Thanks

GC Rajesh

GC Rajesh,
The time you can hear from BCIS (the worst US Govt. Dept) varies anywhere from 1 Month to 6 Months (may be more). We did (me and my wife) our 2nd FP in Boston on 09/27/03, so far no news. I don't think that 2nd FP means a sure RFE.
Hope this helps,
feb12rd.

Originally posted by rajeshGC
I would like to know as to after how much time will I hear of RFE or Approval.Is it true that if you get FP2 notice,one will surely get RFE.

Not sure about getting a definite RFE after 2FP notice, where did you get this information?

Thanks guys...I don't have any confirmed information and that is the reason I posted my doubts.My friends were saying who had their FP expired before mine but didn't get FP2 that it is better not to get FP2.FP2 will result in RFE etc etc.I myself really don't know the basis of this.If you could suggest it will be great.

But is it good to get FP2 notice instead of not getting it after FP1 has expired.

Were there cases where the case was approved after FP2 without any RFE.

Thanks

GC rajesh

Originally posted by rajeshGC

Were there cases where the case was approved after FP2 without any RFE.

Yes, there are number of cases which were approved after 2nd FP without RFE. And there were very few cases (hardly any), which were approved after expiry of 1 FP, without 2nd FP