Second Fingerprinting...time line?

flman95

Registered Users (C)
Hi there...

Nothing to worry about. It takes 15 months to expire the FP.
I had my AOS interview last Tuesday (July 5th), and even though my app is approved but I need to have the FP redone since mine is expired (16 months since the last FP). But, the Officer, sent the Letter for FP right away, but I did not receive in the mail until yesterday---the reason---USCIS Tampa Sum Office forgot to put a Stamp on the envelope so it was returned to them. Well, today in my lunch time break, I gave a try for a walkin for FP, and luckily I was in and out from that Building in about total of 20 minutes. I have been to this ASC for 3 times in the past and each time this place ROCKS!! I always, give them good remarks on their Comment Card.
During our interview, the Officer told us that as soon as they receive the FP, they will send me the Approval letter in the mail so that I can make a INFOPASS appointment for Passport stamping or wait for a week to get the card in the mail. The officer did not know the time line for getting the FP result back. Although, he mentioned that just last week, he saw a case where a FP result came just over night. He said he was very surprised!!
Well, what is your take on this? Any thing you know about it? If could share with me, I will certainly appreciate it.
Thank you very much and have a great evening.