screen shot processing time

hiannie

Registered Users (C)
Hi all,

I sent email requesting screenshot for my h1-b extension on Sep 6, still didn't receive anything back...anybody knows how long it take them to process?

I sent about 10 messages

I send about 10 messages to this H1 7year email account in the past two weeks and haven't got any reply yet. I guess it just doesn't work anymore. I just want to know they did not lose my case because it doesn't matter too much now no matter it has been approved or not.

I got really frustrated about my case because it's been 4 years. Most of the applications with PD later seem got approved. If you have any insight about my case, please let me know. I appreciate any comfortable or uncomfortable message.

State: Oklahoma
PD: 11/4/2001
DOL: 06/2003
45-day letter: 1/15/2005

Thanks.

hiannie said:
Hi all,

I sent email requesting screenshot for my h1-b extension on Sep 6, still didn't receive anything back...anybody knows how long it take them to process?

Since you have received ur 45 day letter, I do not think ur case was lost. Cheer up - You may not be able to do anything even if they approve ur case, why bother those folks in BEC sending 10 emails ?

It worked for me!!!

Unfortunately my case status is closed, but I would like to tell you the trick to get a response, you should have the company domain email address. I have used a short name for my email address, that way it masked who was enquiring about whom. I sent an email, got a reply back from philly bec in 4 hrs. I think their email servers might be screening out all yahoo hotmail accounts.

grantb4 said:
DBEC will not send a screen shot to the Alien directly. Get your lawyer to request it.

IAmInOklahoma said:
I send about 10 messages to this H1 7year email account in the past two weeks and haven't got any reply yet. I guess it just doesn't work anymore. I just want to know they did not lose my case because it doesn't matter too much now no matter it has been approved or not.

I got really frustrated about my case because it's been 4 years. Most of the applications with PD later seem got approved. If you have any insight about my case, please let me know. I appreciate any comfortable or uncomfortable message.

State: Oklahoma
PD: 11/4/2001
DOL: 06/2003
45-day letter: 1/15/2005

Thanks.

Are you RIR or regular ?

rest_2004_free said:
Unfortunately my case status is closed, but I would like to tell you the trick to get a response, you should have the company domain email address. I have used a short name for my email address, that way it masked who was enquiring about whom. I sent an email, got a reply back from philly bec in 4 hrs. I think their email servers might be screening out all yahoo hotmail accounts.

I sent one last weekand got a reply immediately.Maybe 5 minutes.. I used yahoo mail id.. Maybe you guys are not getting response because you have sent too many times??

gcco

Screen Shot

Can you tell me where to send the email for screen shot and what to write in it?

Although mine is not 7th year, will they respond it?

Thanks,

Ari

gcco said:
I sent one last weekand got a reply immediately.Maybe 5 minutes.. I used yahoo mail id.. Maybe you guys are not getting response because you have sent too many times??

gcco

Hi, you are so lucky...I used my company email address, not one of the msn or yahoo, first sent on 9/6 and got no reply, sent another one on 9/20, still no reply...my lawyer is too lazy to do anything for me, can't depend on him. I'm doing my extension by myself. Could you kindly post what did you put as subject and inside message? Also I'm requesting from DBC, maybe only PBC replied? Thanks.

Use this format

hiannie said:
Hi, you are so lucky...I used my company email address, not one of the msn or yahoo, first sent on 9/6 and got no reply, sent another one on 9/20, still no reply...my lawyer is too lazy to do anything for me, can't depend on him. I'm doing my extension by myself. Could you kindly post what did you put as subject and inside message? Also I'm requesting from DBC, maybe only PBC replied? Thanks.

Try this:

Sub: case Status Request

Dear Sir/Madam:

I am requesting to get the proof of my filed labor to get a Xth year extension of my H1-B visa.

Details of the filed labor.

Requester/Alien Name: Your name

Company Name: XXXXXXXXXX

Priority date: XX/XX/XXXX

Regards,
Your name

Case number is a must

I spoke to some one in BEC, and she said if there is no Case number in the email sent to h1b7yr@phi.dflc.us, they will not respond to that email request. I have been trying without the case number and got no reply. I need to get hold of my case number and try again.

Not Neccessary!

gc_psraj said:
I spoke to some one in BEC, and she said if there is no Case number in the email sent to h1b7yr@phi.dflc.us, they will not respond to that email request. I have been trying without the case number and got no reply. I need to get hold of my case number and try again.

I did not mention my case no. and I got a response.. And I'm sure that many get their response without their case no. too.. There is no fixed format for the request.. You definitely need to mention your name, your company and your priority date. The rest is up to you.

gcco