Scored 780 in GMAT

gmataspirant01

Hi all,

I never posted here, but I have been to this site along with others during my past two years journey toward this score and I want to give back. Before this, my scores ranged from 580, 640, 620 with mediocre quant scores never higher than 35. My verbal started off with 70% before settling in the 90% in the previous two. Today my quant scored almost doubled in percentile from 35 to 48 (44% to 85%) and despite the fact that I have not looked at a single verbal problem in the past two months since I took the test in March to focus on quant, I scored 46v (99%). I was skeptical that I could improve my score. I should says thanks to GMATPass.com for the prep materials they have created . it was simple awesome and enabled me to secure this high in GMAT . Had it not been for gmatpass , i would have probaly scored in 580-650 . Iam looking at getting in to Top 20 unis and hopefully will be admitted .

Best Regards,
George

This is spam, from somebody trying to sell stuff for gmatpass.com. Notice that this person has only one post, a post that isn't immigration-related.

Hi all,

I never posted here, but I have been to this site along with others during my past two years journey toward this score and I want to give back. Before this, my scores ranged from 580, 640, 620 with mediocre quant scores never higher than 35. My verbal started off with 70% before settling in the 90% in the previous two. Today my quant scored almost doubled in percentile from 35 to 48 (44% to 85%) and despite the fact that I have not looked at a single verbal problem in the past two months since I took the test in March to focus on quant, I scored 46v (99%). I was skeptical that I could improve my score. I should says thanks to GMATPass.com for the prep materials they have created . it was simple awesome and enabled me to secure this high in GMAT . Had it not been for gmatpass , i would have probaly scored in 580-650 . Iam looking at getting in to Top 20 unis and hopefully will be admitted .

Best Regards,
George

haa this is immigration site so I have my serious doubts about your GMAT ...:D:D:D