Scary RFE from USCIS - Nebraska

PSX

Registered Users (C)
Difficult RFE from USCIS - Nebraska

Both me & my wife received multiple RFEs from USCIS.
RFE (self):
*Provide evidence of your entry in USA, when you have a Canadian immigration stamp on your passport, for a date after you claim you last entered into USA.

My explanation: I travel via Canada for work, and typically immigration does not take the I-94 or stamp the passport. On this one occasion, Canadian immigration did & there was no return US stamp. I used the last date of entry based on my I-94.

* Provide details of memberships of all associations, since the age of 16.
* Provide secondary evidence of your date of birth & your parents names on same document, since your DOB certificate does not include your mother's name.
* Provide an affidavit of your employment, your start date etc. (Its from me & not my employer)

Wife's RFE:
* Provide additional evidence of your marriage to the primary applicant, since your marriage is less than 2 years old.

I am kind of scared...and just wondering, if anyone is aware of a similar RFE. Also, what kind of evidence can I submit for my entry into USA.

Please help.
Sincerely
PSX

Last edited by a moderator:
These three are not hard to do.
This should have been filled out in your I-485 application. If not, just provide information of all the organizations you have been involved in - social or political mentioning start and end dates.
* Provide secondary evidence of your date of birth & your parents names on same document, since your DOB certificate does not include your mother's name.
You can use school leaving certificate. Otherwise, get 2 birth certificate affidavits from a relative and your parents[/I]
* Provide an affidavit of your employment, your start date etc. (Its from me & not my employer)
If they are asking affidavit from you, you can just give a sworn affidavit stating your employment details and your hire date, salary etc...

* About entry stamps as you travel back and forth through Canada.
Talk to your lawyer.

Last edited by a moderator:
One of my friends in VSC got the RFE last year about the Canadian immigration stamp your got. I remember his lawyer has replied in detail saying the situation. and his got approved. I will try to contact him and ask him to find out exactly what he/his lawyer replied for the RFE

Parshu

PSX said:
Both me & my wife received multiple RFEs from USCIS.
RFE (self):
*Provide evidence of your entry in USA, when you have a Canadian immigration stamp on your passport, for a date after you claim you last entered into USA.

My explanation: I travel via Canada for work, and typically immigration does not take the I-94 or stamp the passport. On this one occasion, Canadian immigration did & there was no return US stamp. I used the last date of entry based on my I-94.

Wife's RFE:
* Provide additional evidence of your marriage to the primary applicant, since your marriage is less than 2 years old.

I am kind of scared...and just wondering, if anyone is aware of a similar RFE. Also, what kind of evidence can I submit for my entry into USA.

Please help.
Sincerely
PSX

why your last entered date older than your Canadian immigration stamp date on your passport ...you must be went out of US to get the canadian immigration and you suppose to use that date as your last date to come into US....you suppose to declare when last time you entered into US....did you or your attorney made a mistake, if you or he did then just contact your attorney and he will take care of this for you.