Scanning divorce decree with certified translation - more than 2 MB

workfromhome007

I am in the process of uploading the scanned documents on the NVC website. My wife falls in the F2A category. However, any immigrant sponsorship application would have gone through this NVC scanning process. My wife's divorce decree from India with the certified translation is more than 5 MB (60 pages including both native language and english translation). I have compressed it to the maximum legible format (100 dpi). With the 2 MB limit, there is no way I can upload the document as a single document. My options are (1) Removing some irrelevant pages and only upload few pages of the decree which deals with the judgement. In this case, the legibility of the document takes a hit with further compression. However, I can get it to just 2 MB (with total 26 pages incl. english translation). (2) Breaking the document into 3 documents with easy legibility. Not sure how to upload this. (3) Upload the 26 pages super-compressed in the divorce decree section and include all the 3 full-decree documents in the additional section with proper comment. What do you guys think? Your help will be very much appreciated.