SC- Charleston Oath letter recd-

Samyukta

Registered Users (C)
Fellow SC' ers

my husband received his Oath letter for March 2nd at 10 A.M in charleston some judicial place.
i did not receive mine yet. hopefully i will receive in a day or so.

thanks

hank and dana girl any updates?

Congratulations to your husband. Your letter must be on the way; hopefully your oath will on on the same day. I'm still waiting.........

Samyukta, could you answer a question for me? During your interview, how closely did the officer look at your passport to examine your travel stamps? I noticed that on my passport, I couldn't find the stamps for some of the trips I have taken overseas. Some foreign airports are not very good about putting the stamps in.

danagirl said:
Samyukta, could you answer a question for me? During your interview, how closely did the officer look at your passport to examine your travel stamps? I noticed that on my passport, I couldn't find the stamps for some of the trips I have taken overseas. Some foreign airports are not very good about putting the stamps in.
If no stamps for some of trips, try to find out airline boarding pass if you still have or any other documents can provide a proof.

Last edited by a moderator:
dana girl,
thanks. at the interview, the officer really didn't bother much. there were already 2 passports (1 expired one +current) with numerous stamps. he basically asked me when my last trip was and looked at the stamp.
i think he looked mine a little closer only because i had taken 2 back to back trips to india one for 4 months and in another month a 5 month trip. and asked me why. that was it.

That's good. I won't worry about it then. I definitely don't have boarding passes, etc. for trips I took five years ago...

Hi superman :) my interview was on Jan 24th. still waiting for the oath letter. i hope it is not lost in mail...

Hi superman :) my interview was on Jan 24th. still waiting for the oath letter. i hope it is not lost in mail...

Thank you. You will get it anytime. It is still normal. There is not much you can do at this time. Postal variations/Officers Processing Variations. You know what I am taling about. It would be a miracle if all Federal Employees process all steps with Perfect Timing. Now, it's just matter of days. All the Best.