Saw Posting Where an I-485 approved in 3 months

Parasite.

Somebody on the CSC board had a ND in Jan, approval came yesterday!
How come such a disparity in speed with NSC and CSC?

Out of curiosity, does anybody think NSC will start to move that fast anytime soon?

I\'m wondering because I (and many others who applied in Jan) got FP notices + yellow form about 2 months after applying for 485.

On the yellow form it said something like "The Nebraska Service center will shortly be reviewing your Form I-485 application. The service center requests that you submit the following documentation in order to facilitate processing of your case ...".

Does this mean that NSC\'s close to adjucating my case? My theory is that they have some officers dedicated to 6-month processing of recent applications, just to show that they too are attempting to adhere to the new 180 day mandate.

Any thoughts on this? Is my theory completely bogus?

No Title

Hey, NSC is currently very fast for FP\'s. In CSC\'s they are fast on actual approvals. I have a couple of friends who got their approvals in CSC within 3 to 4 months however they have not recd notice for FP.
You\'ll have to wait for some time pal before your I485 gets approved about 6 months to 9 months. I wish that you get it earlier however I doubt it, I hope it helps.