San Jose stamping ...questions!

sumram

Registered Users (C)
San Jose stamping ...questions!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys!!

Back with stamping queries....Had the following questions regarding the stamping at San Jose..

1.Photographs: Immigration style(side faced) or the regular front faced ones? Do we need to have both?

2. Do we need to get any documents from the lawyer? (like the original I-485 , or approval letter sent to him or anything else?)

3. Do we need out social security card? (I have just lost mine and need to apply for another one).

4. Do we need to carry paystubs from the employer?

Thnks in advance..

sumram

Sumram,

We just completed stamping at San Jose 4 days ago. Check out our experience at http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=152437

As for your questions:

1) You need 2 front facing, passport size, photos per stamping applicant.

2) You need either original (sent to lawyer) or courtsey (sent to you) I-485 approval notice sent by VSC. Other required documents are all old & current EADs, all old & current APs, I-94.

3 & 4) It will not hurt to carry paystubs, employment letter, SS card etc. We carried all these, as well as I-485 reciept notice and I-140 approval notice, but were not asked for anything except the items listed above in (2).

Hope this helps. Good luck!

Hi gc-despo,

Thnks for ur response....appreciate it...glad to know u're stamping went off fine...good luck for everything !

sumram