San Jose December Oath ceremony date

hawahawaii

Registered Users (C)
There is an oath ceremony in San Jose office on December 4th. Does anyone recieved oath for other dates ? I am planning on a travel on last week of December and I am worried about Oath dates. If any one knows, please let me know asap. Thanks.

What is there to know? I dont get it. Yes there is a december 4th date in san jose. if you want to travel, get an infopass and postpone your ceremony and risk your application being pushed down the order or post pone your travel date and get naturalized.

Well, if I know the date, I can better plan my travel. For example, If I know that the ceremony is anytime before Dec19, then, I can get the oath done and still go ahead with my international travel plans. But, if the ceremony is after Dec19, then, I may have to postpone my international travel. I don't want to postpone my Oath.

When was your interview done? Have you checked the San Jose thread to see who has reported getting oath for Dec 4th?

My interview was done on 11/25. One of my friend has Oath on Dec 4. What I am looking for is anyone who has a Oath scheduled for December other than 4th.