San Jose 2nd FP - Time? Place?

SpaceFlyer

Registered Users (C)
Hello all,

1. Is this the right location for the San Jose FP center?
122 Charcot Ave.
San Jose, CA

2. I'm scheduled to go to Oakland on Jan 30 but I'm trying to do this early, so should I just pick a date and go in early? What time does the line begin to form?

Thanks,
SF

SpaceFlyer,
Please let us know ur experience.
My schedule Date for 2 FP in Oakland is 01/28/04. I am planning to go early but don't know where I can do early.

Early FP in San Jose ASC-No Problem.

We did our 2nd FP earlier than the scheduled date here and no problem. THe address is correct.

Take San Tomas/MONTAGUE North, take a right @ Zanker Road(~1.5 miles) and on the Charcot Ave Light, take RIGHT.(this is 2nd light)

[Mapquest says left & that'z wrong.]

i think after the 1st cross road, this ASC is located on the left hand side. There won't be any sign boards on the road ....

bigshot.

early fp at sanjose

Me and my did the fp on Jan 3 2004 at san jose. Our fP was scheduled for February 5th 2004 at Oakland. All the process done in 10 mins

srimat

I did my second FP at San Jose ASC this morning. It's pretty simple. My schedule is Jan. 30 at Oakland ASC.
If you take I-880 South from Oakland. Take Brokwad Exit,
Turn Right at E-Brokwad way, then turn right at Zanker Road,
then turn left at Charcot Ave.

(Yahoo said to trun right at Charcot Ave, and it is also wrong.)

Thanks for all the info.

Just got my 2nd FP done. It was a breeze. I was quite surprised how easily I got done with things. My appt was for Jan 30 in Oakland and I would have to take half a day off to go to Oakland, get in line and all that. So, this was cool!

Hope everything else goes as smoothly.

2nd FP @ san jose this morning.

as quick as it could be really. no lines no waiting. all in took about 15mins

I took the notice and my passport, they asked me why I was using the SanJose center (My appointment was for SFO) and I said that I work nearby (which I do) and that was golden.

sweet.

Did Early 2nd FP at San Jose

Did our early 2nd FP at San Jose today at 3:00 pm. No line , finished in 20 minutes, no questions asked.
Received FP notice on 1/15/04. Was scheduled for 2/28/04 at SJ itself.

RFE for W2, 1040, Paystubs and EVL recieved by INS on Dec 24th 2003. Used AC21 after 1.5 years.

Hope to see soem results soon :)

SJk1

Early FP at San Jose

Hi,

Me and my wife did the early fp on Jan 15 2004 at san jose. Our fP was scheduled for February 5th 2004 at Oakland. No line nothing...All the process done in 10 mins

Srimat, has your message changed so far?

Ganesh
wac-02-125 (4th MAR, 2002)