salary mismatch

cp_card

Do you guys if anybody were asked about the salary mismatch in labor and the current salary. Is there a problem with this?

As has been often mentioned in this forum,GC is for future job and thus the cureent salary Vs.Labor mismatch should not , and is not a problem.

Best

took 10% cut

But my lawyer is saying, you can not attend the interview since my salary is less than what was mentioned in the labor/140. Any one of you fall into this issue?

GC is for a future job

the lawyer doesnot know enuff.

my lawyer ( and most agree) that GC is for a future job, and the cmpnay needs to pay the LC pay only after the GC is granted. So, a letter from the company should say that they intend to give the LC pay in the post-GC scenario. You can attend the interview. ask that lawyer to read up the law.

I received RFE to send last three pay stubs ,last w2 forms.
salary on last year w2 and current pay stubs are lesser than salary mentioned in LC.Is it a problem ?

pl help ,

Thanks
mn.

can I go without a salary letter

Can I attend the interview without the letter saying "he will get so and so salary once gc is approved"? and take the chance. Can I come back if they say ur salary doesn\'t match

Without an employment offer letter certainly they would NOT consider

your case during interview. They would reject you for insufficient documentation. Whether it is 485 or CP you need an employment letter for a future job from your potential employer. Remember we are applying for employement based GC. SO, an offer letter stating the JOB POSITION and SALARY is a must. Preferably the salary should match the LC or be higher. I have seen in this forum various discussions regarding a lower salary. How lower one could go I don\'t know. Maybe it is the Interview Officer\'s discretion

my 2 cents