salary dropped to lower than that as LC stated

Gurus, my lawyer told me the prevailing rate was $80,800/year when I filed my LC last year, but now my salary dropped to $75,000 this year and I have filed 485 in Oct. Although my lawyer said my salary should be increased to $80,800 after GC is approved, I am still so worried. Although my company had issued an employment letter to state that the salary will be increased to that amount after GC is approved, I think INS will issue RFE for paycheck stubs later on, so will there be any problem then if my salary is still not increased at that time? I think paycheck stubs at the stage of 485 is the only evidence to convince INS, otherwise how could INS believe that the salary is going to increase after GC approved and how can INS verify this?

I really do not know what to do. It seems impossible to ask my boss to increase my salary at this bad ecnomic conditions. Does anyone have the same situation as me, please share your info.

Thanks

Do worry.

Don\'t worry. If you are EB3, you are 100% OK. If you are EB2, you are also OK. 75K is killing salary in this market, INS knows it.