Sad

frustrated_alot

Registered Users (C)
My daughter doesn't know her father. She is eighteen months old and she will meet him for the first time in June. Without my citizenship, she will be around 6 years old before she actually has chance to really know him. If its' just me and him, it would not be so bad but my baby. it bothers me that she she does not know what it is like to be held by her father. He has missed her first, smile, steps, birth, word. I can't get those back for him. I can't go back in time. Now even if they grant my citizenship, i can't change those thing sfor her. I will never have that picture of him holding her or her sleeping on his chest as a baby. I feel bad for both of them cause they don't really know each other. I was about 3 weeks away from my due date when I was interviewed. I travelled the hour on the train to get there, so sick cause i was sick my entire pregnancy but i felt it was important. Has anyone ever thought of organizing a march or something to protest these delays? I think it would really help to bring light to the situation with immigration.:(

I am sorry you have to go through this. I certainly feel your pain as I am away from my own family for 4 years. Hope you will be able to meet your loved ones soon.

I share your views

I am very saddened to have read your post.

Believe in GOD and HE will never let you down!!!

-- Krishnam vande JAgahat Gurum!