SAD, receive RFE

yrwp2005GC

Registered Users (C)
Just know received the RFE for both my husband and me.

I-140, 485 RD 08/19/04
I-140 AD 02/01/05
FP 03/04/05
I-485 receive RFE.

Please give indication what is could be? The only thing I could think is I gave them the tax transcript instead of tax copy.

Thank you, guys. Give me some hope.

On a brighter note yrwp2005gc, there's reason for happiness that your case is up for adjudication! As many of the 2002 and 2003 filers would testify (including myself), seeing a RFE is lot better than no activity on a long-awaited 485 case.
I got a RFE to prove my compliance with special registration regulation. I am the principal applicant and there's no RFE for my spouse, at least not until now.
GA_TX, did you get any official confirmation from USCIS for recipt of your response?

forever485 said:
On a brighter note yrwp2005gc, there's reason for happiness that your case is up for adjudication! As many of the 2002 and 2003 filers would testify (including myself), seeing a RFE is lot better than no activity on a long-awaited 485 case.
I got a RFE to prove my compliance with special registration regulation. I am the principal applicant and there's no RFE for my spouse, at least not until now.
GA_TX, did you get any official confirmation from USCIS for recipt of your response?

forever485,

I did get an official notification from USCIS via email. BTW, I did get an RFE once for the "special regetsration" when I renewd my H1.

Thanks,
GA_TX

Did you guys received the RFE notification or you lawyer did?And how long did it take from the email notice to actually receiving the physical notice?I ask because an RFE was issued on 04/12 and so far my lawyer did not received anything and neither did i.

thanks

wheresmygc

wheresmygc said:
Did you guys received the RFE notification or you lawyer did?And how long did it take from the email notice to actually receiving the physical notice?I ask because an RFE was issued on 04/12 and so far my lawyer did not received anything and neither did i.

thanks

wheresmygc

The RFE went directly to my lawyer and it took about 10 days for the lawyer to actually receive the RFE.

Thanks,
GA_TX

GA_TX said:
The RFE went directly to my lawyer and it took about 10 days for the lawyer to actually receive the RFE.

Thanks,
GA_TX

Thanks GA_TX, so i guess there's still hope that one day my lawyer will get this so called RFE :rolleyes:

wheresmygc