Risk In AC21 ?

neeyo

I have a situation where I work for one consulting company (Company A) who is sponsoring my GC application. The company is in good shape. The end client (Company B) where I am working currently wants to hire me full time basis.

My I-485 was filed in Oct 2002 by Company A.

My question is:

Is there any added extra risk to use AC21. Whole GC process is risky, you never know what INS officer thinks and how he/ she acts. Does using AC21 increases that risk, or the risk stays the same.

If the risk increases then I will avoid using AC21 and continue with Company A till I get my GC (Hopefully in next 6 months). Company A has enough business /funds to keep me employed and pay my salary for foreseeable future.

Company B is bigger corporation. But has acquired another big company and I expect some organizational changes in next 6-8 months. Which means I might even loose the job if I join as permanent employee.

I have read somewhere that AC21 still does not have the written regulation. Which means if INS denies I-485 then it can not be appealed, even by lawyer.

Thanks,

Neeyo

there are risk involved in everything buddy, it's you who have to decide what is good for you, if you are close to AOS and you think you will be able to continue without taking risk and not loosing much, you better not take it.
I am using AC21, and I thought for at leat 6 months before I used it, I had no other way, but as long as you can, stay where you are.