RIR NewsPaper Add Format

ck_b2001

Registered Users (C)
Guys

My lawyer has prepared AD for my LC to run in NewsPaper but that ad is very simple 3 lines and i feel it will get huge responce. Is there any suggested format of ad and how the number of ppl applying the ad effects your case. i've heard things like, restrictive requirement and business necessity to be included in add if possible. My region is Dallas, and i have heard some horrible stories of denials and mandating no RIR processsing.:confused:
your suggestions will be appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
In my experience, the ad has to be very precise in terms of the job requirements. Here is the typical format:

a. job / position/ designation name

b. complete and elaborative list of job functionalities, assumed responsibilities and roles.

c. Complete list of necessary education, minimum experience required on that particular job role and yrs of experience on the applications/softwares/tools that will be potentially used in that job.

d. and a final catch statement - " candidates must fulfill all the above-mentioned requirements, otherwise the resume will be rejected"

Hope this helps.

milpride

Thanx for reply

Thanx for reply..unfortunatly my lawyer has written nothing out of it......no brief description of role, not even properly written my designation...education requirement too general....thats what triggered alarms in me...and she also only wants to give one newspaper add...........i've heard...2 news paper add with 30 days gap and a web add is good strategy............looks like it is time to look for other lawyer.

friend,

you pay the lawyer...so make sure you get the best bang for your buck.

am sure there are lots of sharp lawyers in US.

good luck.