RIR LC interview?

eppo_varum_enGC

Registered Users (C)
Is it mandatory to interview somebody for an effective RIR LC (to avoid any NOF in future)? What happens if employer finds no qualified resumes (based on advertised requirements) to conduct interview?

My lawyer says that employer needs to contact somebody in phone. But my employer says that no qualified resumes found. Further, as they are so busy to do interview. Will my RIR LC denied if my employer does not conduct any interview, even if we have extensive advertisements?

Thanks

Originally posted by eppo_varum_enGC
Is it mandatory to interview somebody for an effective RIR LC (to avoid any NOF in future)? What happens if employer finds no qualified resumes (based on advertised requirements) to conduct interview?

My lawyer says that employer needs to contact somebody in phone. But my employer says that no qualified resumes found. Further, as they are so busy to do interview. Will my RIR LC denied if my employer does not conduct any interview, even if we have extensive advertisements?

Thanks
# of resume received, shortlisted, contacted by phone, this is the normal practice towards recruitment efforts. None of them found suitable but you.
DO NOT WORRY....ATTORNEY/EMPLOYER TAKE CARE OF.

I dont think it is a problem if no qualified person is found - but do keep track of all the ad's etc so if the DOL issues an NOF you (your lawyer/employer) can respond to the NOF with your recruitment efforts.

Originally posted by eppo_varum_enGC

Thanks