Ring That Ding Dong Bell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dingdongbell

Registered Users (C)
Just got a call from the lawyer\'s office (5/7/01)

My wife\'s and my I-485 got approved!

My details
EB2, INDIA, PD 03/99, RD 1/27/2000, ND 2/4/2000, FP 4/5/2001, Approval Date 5/2/2001
EAC-00-091-XXXXX

You guys are a great bunch. This is one of the most useful immigration websites no questions about it. Thanks to the people who make it useful by sharing their knowledge. I already updated ImmiTracker.

I would like to share with you guys a song that comforted me during trouble times.

heaven sent a promise land
looks alright from where I stand
I\'m the man on the outside looking in
waiting on the footstep
show me where the key is kept
point me down the right line because it\'s time

to let me in, from the cold
turn my lead, into gold
there\'s a chill wind blowing in my soul
and I think I\'m growing old
night after night
stone after stone
you try to speak
but you\'re alone
million miles from home
you\'re on your own

so let me in from the cold
turn my lead into gold
-(PINK FLOYD)

The card is out of the way. Now it\'s time to get to work.
Love

No Title

Thanks OCT2000. Its your turn now man. You will hear the good news soon.

I forgot to thank MyLADoor and Mr.Khanna for hosting such a wonderful website. Thanks a million.

No Title

Thanks for your wishes. It\'s a longway to go for me, I would expect mine by August 2001.

No Title

"Ticking Away Moments That Makeup a Dull Day"

It is great to know a fellow PINK FLOYD fan on the board.
By the way, the agonising time I am going through reminds me of "TICKING AWAY, MOMENTS THAT........"

It\'s been ten years since I am here in the US, and still waiting for GC. Reminds me of " TEN YEARS have gone behind me, no one told me when to run, I missed the starting GUN....."

Some times when I feel dejected after all the wait...., listening to PINK FLOYD keeps me going.........

GOOD LUCK

No Title

My lawyer\'s assistant faxed me a copy but later on I found that the the courtesy copy was waiting for me in my mailbox yesterday(5/7/2001).