RFI sent: The ball is rolling in Texas

Vle

Registered Users (C)
I just received an email from Texas service center saying they have sent a notice requesting additional evidence. Looks like cases in Texas have started to being looked at.

ND: March 2002
FP: August 2004

I too received an e-mail stating that RFIE has been sent out on 9/19/05. Hope this means they are stepping on the gas pedal.

Good Luck to everyone!

FebAsylee

I have relatives whose cases have been transferred to Texas a month or two ago.

To make the long story short, all of them received their green cards within weeks of the case being transferred from Nebraska to Texas.

my wife just got the same email

my wife is a derivative asylee, her case transfered to texas 3 weeks ago,

today she got the same email, it looks like 2002 cases are moving fast

my wife case dates are:

ND : JAN 2002
FP : MAY 2004
RFI EMAIL : SEP 20 2005

Vle said:
I just received an email from Texas service center saying they have sent a notice requesting additional evidence. Looks like cases in Texas have started to being looked at.

ND: March 2002
FP: August 2004

I got email too this afternoon. Suppose you're gonna get Bio earlier than me. Please share your info at that time. Thx.

Yes Guys. Thanks for the tip: THE BALL IS ROLLING

This is what I saw tonight after you guys tipped me off on the USCIS website

"On September 19, 2005, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case. The notice explains in detail what additional material is needed. If you have questions about the notice, what is required, or if 14 days have passed and you have not received the notice, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283."

This means we are all on the same boat, and hope that we will see the shore within one to three months according to some timelines I saw on this forum.

special thanks to all those guys with ND early 2002

Is there anyone who could tell me what I have to get ready before receiving the notice?

my father also got the same email notice today from BCIS

so usually how long it gonna take to get approval after RFI?

DadaND032002 said:

"On September 19, 2005, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case. The notice explains in detail what additional material is needed. If you have questions about the notice, what is required, or if 14 days have passed and you have not received the notice, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283."

This means we are all on the same boat, and hope that we will see the shore within one to three months according to some timelines I saw on this forum.

Is there anyone who could tell me what I have to get ready before receiving the notice?

What you might want to do is to shop around for physicians who would do the medical test for the best price. I shoped around in my area and prices ranged from $100-250. You can pick a doctor from the link below.

http://uscis.gov/graphics/exec/cs/Index.asp?EmptyForm

DadaND032002 said:

As Vle mention, you need to do Medical test for I-693 and I -693A which are provided by doctors.
Also, You need to fill up all the G-325A ( 4 copies ).
Above all most likely you will get. Some people were requied birth certification as well.
good luck to you all!

FebAsylee said:
I too received an e-mail stating that RFIE has been sent out on 9/19/05. Hope this means they are stepping on the gas pedal.

Good Luck to everyone!

FebAsylee

Hey Guys I received the same email here too. Its seems like the ball is finally rolling. I sent my medical exam with my initial aplication I hope they won't ask for any med. exams since I'm kind of broke now.

April 02

Last edited by a moderator:
frantzcharles2 said:
Hey Guys I received the same email here too. Its seems like the ball is finally rolling. I sent my medical exam with my initial aplication I hope they won't ask for any med. exams since I'm kind of broke now.

April 02

Frantzcharles2,

I for one won't be sending new medicals as I submitted one with the original application. As someone astutely pointed on this board a while back, sending a new medical now thinking that they may have lost the previous one doesn't make sense. There simply is no guarantee that they won't lose the second medical if they lost the first. Besides, I do believe that the RFI mentions that you do not need to submit a second medical if you have submitted one along with your original application.

May be I am wrong. If so, please let me hear from those who think otherwise so that I can learn.

FebAsylee

I got the same notice today from Texas Service Center saying a RFI was sent on Sep 20th.

Juxhin

RD: March 2002

According To The Board, Its Seems Like Most People Who Filed Their Application Early 02 Have Already Received Rfe. Doest Anyone With RD 03 Have Received Anything Yet?

Thanks For Your Input

Nd April 02

Last edited by a moderator: