RFI recieved

I think that you guys received the email on 10/7, right? but I have not received the RFI yet, it is strang that i received the bio sent on 10/7 three days ago, why haven't I received the RFI? Maybe I should call CIS.

Hi there..

WASHINGTON said:
I got the same green form today, but date of I-693 should be November 16, any thoughts on this.

I got the green letter too today. It says we should ask to the physician if he has de the new version (Form I-693, November 16, 2005). I went today to ask if he has the new version, they do have it. I'm planning to go very soon to do it. Good luck to everyone. Thank you a lot to take your time to read my post. ;)

JEMF_23

I-730 Refugee Asylee Relative Petition: Approval on 08/22/00
RD: 02/03/03
ND: 04/03/03
BIO: Sent by NSC on 09/23/05
BIO: Received on 09/27/05
BIO: Appointment by 10/14/05
BIO: Done on 09/30/05
RFI: Sent by NSC on 10/07/05
RFI: (Medical Examination, Updated Biographic Form G-325A) Received on 10/13/05
LUD Changed: 09/08/04,10/03/05,10/04/05,10/07/05,10/11/05
What's next :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
ayyubov said:
medical and biographic request has been recieved today.
Could u please share your experience on that Code 3 biometric? I had mine code 2 done. Now I just want to know what's the difference between code 2/3. I know code 1 is just finger prints. But's this code 3.

atique rahman said:
Could u please share your experience on that Code 3 biometric? I had mine code 2 done. Now I just want to know what's the difference between code 2/3. I know code 1 is just finger prints. But's this code 3.
atique, actually i have my bio code 3 done by walking in today, the original appointment date is 10/22, I don't want to wait, so i went to asc today, the staff took my bio without any question. the code 3 is your right hand index fingerprint plus photo and signature, the code 3 is your ten fingerprints plus photo and signature.

WASHINGTON said:
I got the same green form today, but date of I-693 should be November 16, any thoughts on this.

Actually I submitted my medical with application so I will right them about it.

freemanmo said:
atique, actually i have my bio code 3 done by walking in today, the original appointment date is 10/22, I don't want to wait, so i went to asc today, the staff took my bio without any question. the code 3 is your right hand index fingerprint plus photo and signature, the code 3 is your ten fingerprints plus photo and signature.

Didn't quite get what r u really trying to say??????????