RFEs question

6sun

Registered Users (C)
Got the RFEs copy from attorney for both personal and company, my question is can I respond by myself? If so, is there any template that I can use?

Thanks

6sun said:
Got the RFEs copy from attorney for both personal and company, my question is can I respond by myself? If so, is there any template that I can use?

Thanks

Of course. If the RFE is straightforward, I mean USCIS asked for document and you already have them, you don't need any additional template to reply. Just attach your documents with the RFE notice and mail it in blue envelope USCIS provided.

6sun said:

Thanks

6sun ,

my 485 case status says , rfe has been sent on sep 28 . I am waiting for it now. Can you share the details of your rfe ?

thanks

Following are some of them:

1. W2's (probably for the past 3 years)
2. Pay stubs (past 6 months)
3. Employment veification letter
4. Contract between your company and client (if its a consulting co.)
5. Birth Certificate
6. Marriage Certificate
7. Medical (TB test failed)

That's all I remember. It can be a combination of the above.

cashew,
Thanks for summarizing the probable rfe's.

As I am waiting for my rfe from lawyer , atleast I could think one for my rfe to be for item #5 "birth certificate" . While filing for I485 , I didnt have the birth certificate so I got one from the indian consulate at san francisco and used it for 485. May be they didn't like that. Any way let me wait and see .

bluegcsep,

USCIS doesn't accept birth certificate issued by Indian consulate. It should come from the local authorities (for e.g Municipal, Corporation etc.).