RFEs for I-485 based on employment

yeutudo

Dear All,

I just got the RFEs from USCIS, they need me to respond by 1/28/2020.

Can anyone help me to expain it. And it is a good or bad news.
Thanks in advance.

Here are the REFs

1. Submit additional employment documents to support your employment-based application.
2. Submit an employment letter for your Company. This should include the following: name and address of employer, the job done for the employer, the current job being done for the employer and dates worked for this employer.
3. Provide proof of any correspondence, including e-mails, letters, and advertisements in relationship to you being offered employment with your current employer.

4. Submit evidence that you paid your Federal Income Taxes for year(s) 2017 and 2018
Please furnish IRS transcripts for 2017 and 2018
5. Please furnish documentary evidence related to the purchase of your home
Please provide closing documents and proof of payment for the property including any mortgages or loans associated with this property
6. Please provide proof of rent you may be receiving in relationship to this home

I got 2 interviews.
They did ask me to provide the evidences in these interview even i already took documents with me.

Was there any specific reason for them to ask such intrusive financial details. Your attorney should help you in preparing response to RFE.

Thank you
whitemimauz3
I did not know why they asked questions on financial details. But in the second interview They asked whether i had other income.
So just said that i had income from renting out my home. they asked when, and how much and payment method when bought and they asked how much the rent.

Can anyone help me what exactly the documents for this question
"1. Submit additional employment documents to support your employment-based application. "

And for Tax IRS transcripts, do i need to certify by going to IRS offcice or just download online?
Thanks