Rfe

hurricanemd

Registered Users (C)
can anyone please tell me whats a reasonable time to respond to the RFE , is it 45 days from the date the letter is sent by USCIS or 45 days from the time one gets it or is it earlier.
thanks

Hi,

I have received an RFE on my I-140 today from my attorney.One of the thing on RFE is about as follows:

The evidence that you submitted that the beneficiary obtained the required experience in the job offered is unclear. The letter stated the beneficiary worked for ABC company based in India however,the letter did not specify the starting date of employment, please explain and provider correct address of previous experience. Evidence of experience must be in form of letter(s) from current or former employer(s) giving the name, address, and title of the employer and a description of the experience of the beneficiary, including specific dates of the employment and specific duties.

The problem is the experience/relieving letter which i have received from previuos employer(stated as ABC above) is very brief.It does not have job duties and start date and it is difficult to get the letter from this company now.So, when i spoke to my attorney, he said that alternate solution is that i should get a letter from my ex-coworker and it has to be notarized.

Do any of you guys have a format of the experience letter i can use.Your quick response shall be greatly appreciated as i only have 3 more weeks to respond to this RFE.

Thanks in advance.

SSC8224.

There is no specified format ... but make sure the following items are included: Employment dates, Skill set and Responsibilities (3), contact details and designation of the person issuing the letter. The letter should be in the company letterhead.

Thanks.

Since i do not have the company letterhead, i was told by my attorney to use a plain paper and have the letter notarized.Will this work?

And from how many people do i need the Experience letter.I was minimum 2 will be good.

My biggest worry is the RFE on ability to pay.I came to know thru my attorney that the wage on my labor was $83k but i was offered around 3k short in the labor filing year(2004) but i have been paid more than wage from 2005 onwards.My company did not file taxes for years 2005 thru 2007.So, don't know how the company will respond to the RFE.

Could you please advice on this.

Thanks.

On my RFE letter, the response time states within 30 days from date of the letter but at the bottom after officer id it says CUD(07152008) which my attorney told me is the due date for response.The letter was issued on 06-12-2208.So, shouldn't the due date be 07-12-2008?

Thanks,
ssc8224.