RFE: Why left the petitioner...

Aaja-GC

Registered Users (C)
Just received third RFE for my I485.
Which says normal stuff as job description, salary...

It also is asking, why did you change your job???

Anybody having any first hand experience in relpying to this question?

Also my current salary is 32% more than the LC salary, does it have any negative impact on my case?

Thanx!!

Aaja-GC
FP2: 08/21/03
RFE1: 08/15/02
RFE2: 11/21/02
RFE3: 01/21/04:mad: :confused:

Look the amount of time these BCIS people have.......sending 1 RFE after another.......

Why can't they stop issuing 100s of RFEs. They should process cases. Bunch of lazy gooses.......They will never get a place in "HELL" also:(

DO you get paid for doing nothing??

NOOOOO....

We have to prove ourself... That's what BCIS guys are doing.... Trying to prove!!!!!

Originally posted by Aaja-GC It also is asking, why did you change your job???

Could you provide exact questions? Because in subject question is "Why left the petitioner..."

Originally posted by Aaja-GC
It also is asking, why did you change your job???

Anybody having any first hand experience in relpying to this question?

Also my current salary is 32% more than the LC salary, does it have any negative impact on my case?

I got that for my RFE. I got laid off by the sponsoring employer. I wrote a letter to BCIS drafted by my lawyer and stated the real cause. I got approved after 8 days of RFE recd. Also my current salary is higher than LC so don't worry about that. Reply your RFE without any worries.

Just reply in all honesty to the RFE. There is no restriction what so ever in making MORE or LESS than LC salary once you file for AC21 other than the fact that you should be in the similar job description and have no possibility of becoming a public charge.

my 2c

As 140_takes_4ever wrote, "Just reply in all honesty to the RFE.."

I think here is what IIO is looking for...
The reason for leaving should be some thing that changed the equation recently, I mean that situation was not there when you filed for LC/I-140. As you know employment based GC is for a permanent job and it means there is such a job and the employee is WILLING to take up and work in the job permanently (how long is permanently is open for interpretations though).

For example some thing like "My GC employer was really bad they made me suffer a lot during my H1, LC, I-140 stage, and I couldn't take it any longer so moved to a new job" may not be acceptable (as all those situations existed while LC/I-140) so it is treated as fraud.

If one is laid off then that's fine as one cannot predict these things and employee has no control on it. Lets say if the GC job is still there and employee is not laid off then one can question for the reason.

Goodluck
PCee