RFE Waiters

CSR

Registered Users (C)
Hi All
  I have done my FP in Aug, but recently I got RFE for I -140 Amendment, any one in this discussion forum there with similar situation, if you know how much time (approx) it takes for processing this type of cases after sending reply for RFE please post the info

No Title

Hey i have a question for you -- what do they ask for RFE of I -140 Amendment ??. I have always heard this on the board. Do they tell you to reapply for I-140 back ...

Please respond if u need to ..

I-140 Amendment

Usually, the I-140 amendment is asked by INS as an RFE when they find out that the company that hired the I-485 candidate has been acquired, gone through a name change, or merged with another company. I do not know how that find this out. Perhaps they have access to a companies database. I have also heard that sometimes they may even overlook cases where the original company might have got sold or merged. Some people have got approvals without an RFEs despite company mergers.

The amendment itself is not a fresh I-140. Rather, it is statement submitted by the company to prove successor of interest, or an intention to keep the recruitment of the candidate.

I am in a similar situation. I applied for I-485 in April, but my company merged with another company in July. All my paperwork shows the old company. Though, my parent company still maintains the same federal employer ID, and my pay stubs still show the name of the old company. I am hoping that I wouldn\'t get an RFE for I-140 amendment. My lawyer says that if I do, they will take care of the amendment. I hope that they file the I-140 amendment right away regardless of any future RFEs.

Pump

Need Desparate help

I am yet to file my 485.
just before my 140 was approved, my company got bought over by another company B.

company b willing to show letters to hire me in the future.

help me out guys. my attorney does not seem to know all the possibilities or he is not willing to take pains...

ur help would be valuable. if you can please reply to my email id at isngc@hotmail.com i would really appreciate

thanx

help me out guys

I am yet to file my 485.
just before my 140 was approved, my company got bought over by another company B.
company b willing to show letters to hire me in the future.

help me out guys. my attorney does not seem to know all the possibilities or he is not willing to take pains...

ur help would be valuable. if you can please reply to my email id at isngc@hotmail.com i would really appreciate

thanx

No Title

It is better to submit I-140 Ammendment instead of waiting for RFE, RFE will slow down ur 485 process.