RFE Thread Part 3

for Chandu117:

Chandu117:
AVM updated and says on 15-MAR-2002 rfe received by INS.

I hope it comes true buddy!

I need all the luck and wishes that the world can give me now :)

RFE response

guys. When my laywer sent the response to RFE on 19th she forgot to send in the pay stubs. She is sending it today (22) with the same reference.
U think they will put these 2 together or raise another RFE ?

thanks

I hope not.

Since they are sending it immediately, they should take care of it.

Good luck
Tamizhan

No Title

Hi,

I too joined in RFE club.Heard from avm about rfe for me and my wife.Guys any body is having any idea about this rfe.Any body checked their dependents status though avm when They got rfe

Inkoya..

Hi

I checked both our AVM messages and it said RFE only for me and for my wife it gave the same old message of "Dec.29th FP rcvd.. processing resumed".

I sincerely hope your stay won\'t be long in this RFE club. Anyway now only keep everything ( like 4 recent pay stubs, 4 years tax docs, etc ) ready and respond to RFE soon.

Good luck

Tamizhan.

No Title

Thnaks a lot for giving the info.Today When I checked avm,rfe issued for me as well as for my wife.Let Yu know once I get additional info from lawyer

inkoya..

Get these ready.

1. W2 for 3/4 years including 2001
2. Tax returns for 3/4 years including 2001
3. 4 recent Paystubs
4. Employment verification letter

And for ur wife, probably its the 693 supplement form (medical form) (incase she did not get her vaccination earlier) or might be a birth certificate issue.

Good luck
BVM

No Title

Hi BVM,

I SUBMITTED EVERYTHING AT THE TIME OF 485 FILING except 2001 w2 form. My doctor recommended for one more vaccination shots in 693 supplement form and recommended for blanket waivel.I am not sure for which reason I and my wife got rfe.I will post all the details once I get the details from lawyer.I don\'t know why all of us travelling in rfe boat.As Yu know I too got rfe in EAD.

Humbleman - approved on 3/22

This was on the RFE Part II Thread - reposting it here.

:)
BVM

Lawyer sent out the mail on 3/15/02. AVM updated on 3/18/02. It was also receiving date of our reply to RFE by INS. AVM updated to approval on 3/22 night. Waiting for the approval notice. Good luck to evryone!

thanks BVM for posting humbleman\'s message- sorry I did not catch this earlier <eom>

&nbsp;

I noticed that on the RFE document

we have a number that might be used by INS to track the officer it has to go to.
The number looks like

WS12345

If we can do the same thing we will know which officer usually takes how long to approve

The number on our RFE document is WS25233.
It would be of more help if people whose GC is approved with RFE post this info.

Pban

Yes I receieved courtsey copy for me &amp; my wife on last Thursday &amp; I collected our original from lawyer on Friday (03/22). I am planning to go to SFO for stamping tomorrow.
What\'s going on at your end?

No Title

Hi Kotag_kris

Did Yr wife get rfe on medical or yr lawyer get the notice.I am looking for the rfe notice.I am not sure who will get it.May pl provide me some info.