RFE text

ItsComing

Registered Users (C)
I got RFE on my long pending case on December 11. Perhaps some of you want to see exact text of RFE. I have time to respond till March 4.

My lazy lawyer will respond on RFE in January. How do you think should I wait till I got W-2 for 2003 or just submit w-2 last three years.

Submit the following in order to complete your Application for Adjustment to Permanent Residence:

EMPLOYEMENT OFFER:
Submit a recent, signed letter from your present, or a prospective employer on their original letterhead (not photocopy) verifying that you are currently employed and/or are still being offered a permanent, full-time position. The letter must be dated and indicate the salary/wage being offered and the job duties to be performed. Such letter must be submitted even if the employer is other than original petitioner. (Ref: “AC21”). The previously submitted letter/offer bears a date that is more than 1 year old and, therefore, is not longer valid.

EMPLOYMENT DOCUMENTS:
Submit copies of your three most recent pay stubs and copies of your form W-2 for the last three years. If you are not currently working for the petitioner, explain why.

Thanks for posting your RFE contents. Could you please let us know whether your employer is public or private? Since you have not been asked for company's financial information, just keen to know if this information is not required for public companies.

Good luck,
Wishing
WAC 02-091-xxxxx

Wishing, it is a small company about 30-50 people. I don't work for them now, because I changed my job not long ago, but I didn't inform INS about it.

I would not wait until W-2's are issued inFebruary..rather I would complete the RFE response ASAP.

Why delay your approval?

Thank you for posting the RFE content.

I have a quick question on EVL. The RFE notice was sent on Dec. 6, and I prepared an EVL on Dec. 9 after I saw the online message. But the lawyer just received the notice and is on vacation now. So is the EVL up-to-date enough for RFE, or I need to prepare another one when the lawyer is back next week?

Thanks,
JAurora

Thanks for posting text. I'm also expecting RFE although my lawyer has not yet received it. I suggest that if you have last 3-yrs W2 then go ahead and reply your RFE.

JAurora, I'm also have the same question. My lawyer will respond on RFE in January (he's already on vacation). Should I ask for EVL today or it's better to wait till January.

EVL should be perfectly valid even if you had it done last month. I would suggest not to wait too long to reply to your RFE. Try your best to get it out of your way ASAP.

who drafts EVL?

is it HR/legal dept. or the company-hired lawyer who drafts the EVL to respond to an RFE?

if it's AC21 case, I don't know if HR would know all the right semantics in drafting the EVL?

-EH

In my case, the attorney has always drafted the EVL and emailed it to HR to print on company letterhead paper and sign.

My attorney is lazy bastard and he's already on vacation. I have a copy of my LC approval. There is description of my duties in my previous company. I had different job title now, but duties are almost same. Should I just copy duties from LC approval to my new EVL and modify them.?

My company has standard form of EVL, so I just got one from HR.

Thank you all for the advice, and I totally agree that we should send our document to lawyer ASAP. Currently, I don't know exactly what the RFE is, but the coordinator in law firm for our company told me to proceed sending whatever I have. So I just sent out my most recent 3 pay stubs, EVL(issued on Dec. 9) and W2s for the last 3 years to them. Don't know if they'll ask me for Form 1040 later, but I'll start preparing those.

Thanks,
JAurora

The previously submitted letter/offer bears a date that is more than 1 year old and, therefore, is not longer valid.

Thanks for posting the RFE text. I wonder if this is the policy of CSC or other service centers are also sending RFE if the case is more than 1 yr old.