RFE response sent but no updates from CIS

chouchane1

Registered Users (C)
Hi all,

My lawyer sent a response for an RFE (employment verification) on 11/09/2005 to VSC. Nothing happen since then. no update online, no notice, nothing. We don't even know if they received the RFE. Is this normal.
What should I do. Should just wait?

Thanks for any input.

I also got same RFE. My lawyer sent them on 11/23. I have notice the LUD with msg change "RFE rcvd" on 25th.
Are you EB2 or EB3? What's your PD? Do you mind sharing this information?

I am EB2 NIW.
I-140 approved 09/2003
I-485 notice date 03/18/2004
Biometric 04/16/2005
RFE notice (employment verif.) 09/26/2005 last LUD
RFE response: 11/08/2005
No LUD online since then

The RFE response was received. I just got and E-mail, saying:

"On December 6, 2005, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 365 and 540 days for us to process this kind of case. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case"

What does that mean? my I-485 case was pending for more than 600 days!!
Are they going to make a decision right away. Or am I going to wait another year or so. Aren't RFE's supposed to be sent when the final decision has to be made??
Could some one share his experience with RFE's

LCA; is that labor certificate application?
If yes, I did not file for labor certificate, My I-485 is base on National Interest Waiver, meaning I requested a waiver for the labor certification.
That means that my priority date is the date the CIS received my I-485 application. I think!!!