RFE response recieved by BCIS

srikanthsiva

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I responded to the RFE on Monday and today recieved this email.

On May 25, 2005, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 150 and 180 days for us to process this kind of case. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case.

Does the last line mean that I will not get an update through email?

Hi Sri,

Good to receive a fast response from NSC. I'm sure with your email option open, you would get update(s) in your email-box. You should rather read a more optimistic meaning in the message which is decision and that should be a favorable pretty soon.

Good luck.

DIGS
EB3, India
Apr.04
140 ??

Vote of confidence

DIGS,

I appreciate your vote of confidence. Hope things go smoothly and soon. Hope the same for you as well.

I too have the same msg after they received RFE reply. I have a LUD date yesterday but no status change. I hope something positive comes out of this.. <Prays God/>

Last edited by a moderator:
LUD Today

I had a LUD today for 140 but still with same message. I think their system is so advanced that they have embedded a chip in the officers finger that if they accidentally touch your file, it will send a signal to their system to issue an LUD. ;)

Received RFE for 140 ND 10/26/04

hi srikanthsiva,

I also received RFE today for my 140 application filed in Oct 2004.

Can you tell me what USCIS asked in your RFE.?

Thanks in advance.