RFE response generates continuous LUD's everyday

NOOPS

Registered Users (C)
Does anyone have an idea what's going on with my spouse's case and more importantly what's in store for both of us...
Our case: EB2-India
Priority Date: 08/05
LC AD: 07/05
EAD/AP/I-140/485(concurrent filing): 08/05
EAD/AP/I-140 Approval: 09/05
I-485 RFE for spouse: 08/06
RFE response received: 09/11/06
Spouse's I-485 LUD: 09/12, 09/13/06
"The status on the case says: On September 11, 2006, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case..."
With the retrogression and the processing date at June '02, is there any way my spouse might get the card sooner? Any idea if this will also benefit the primary applicant? Any inputs will be greatly appreciated.
- Noops!

I'm in exact same situation with same message. I've been getting lud everyday for the last 3-4 days.

I think this is just a canned message. They did process our applications and if PD becomes current might approve it (provided name check has cleared)

NOOPS said:
Does anyone have an idea what's going on with my spouse's case and more importantly what's in store for both of us...
Our case: EB2-India
Priority Date: 08/05
LC AD: 07/05
EAD/AP/I-140/485(concurrent filing): 08/05
EAD/AP/I-140 Approval: 09/05
I-485 RFE for spouse: 08/06
RFE response received: 09/11/06
Spouse's I-485 LUD: 09/12, 09/13/06
"The status on the case says: On September 11, 2006, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case..."
With the retrogression and the processing date at June '02, is there any way my spouse might get the card sooner? Any idea if this will also benefit the primary applicant? Any inputs will be greatly appreciated.
- Noops!