dodo92

Registered Users (C)
RD: 02/01
ND: 03/01
RFE ISSUED 01/25
AMV UPDATED WITH RECEIPT : 02/18
SECOND EAD AND AP APPROVED ON 02/21
WAITING FOR APPROVAL...
When I check AVM, It says RFE is issued to me and they receieved it and it is in the process..when I check it for my wife , it still says the old message this case is pending. Is it normal?
And is it a bad news for me that my 2nd AP and EAD approvals came in three weeks soon after I replied the RFE..does it create any confusion or delays?

Thanks,
Rajeev

The RFE was issued for ur case, not ur wife\'s. I think thats a good think. Same was true in my wif

Nothing to worry, Relax

dodo92,

Nothing to worry for you. There is no link between 2nd EAD/AP & approval process. Both are seperate processes. By the way, did you talk to IIO in last couple of months? If so please post a summary of your conversation. Also when did you filed for 2nd EAD/AP?

Achiever

No Title

I didn`t talk to IIO for about 3 weeks, first when I heard the RFE was issued from my lawyer, I called them and couldn`t get clear answers so as my lawyer suggested I am not calling them anymore.
My lawyer received the EAD and AP receipts on 02/11 and on 02/21 they got the approvals and today I got the documents. So in 10 days they were approved, that was the best news..but I got worried if it would postpone the I-485 status.