RFE Received on 140..Please Help

sk01

Registered Users (C)
Hi Every Body,
I received a RFE on my 140 which is as follows:
"The form 140 indicates that the prospective job offer is in LOCATION A
but the beneficiary lives in LOCATION B.Submit evidence from your current employer on the location of the job offered and explain the discrepancies of the records".
I am a consultant by proff and am living in a different state other than the state where my labor was filed.
Can you guys help me in answering this query?

RFE on 140

United Nations and Gurus ,
Can you please help me in answering this RFE?

unitednations,

Though I haven't asked for your help personally, but all your answers to others are very inspiring, can I buy you drink after my I-140 approval, since I am also in Columbus, OH.

Unfortunately United Nations I Live in NYC.Buzz me when you are in NYC.I would be very glad.You are toooooooo Good.

Similar situation what to do

I have a similar situation. I have a travelling job and my assisgnments moves me from state of state. I am aware that I am supposed to file an amendment to H1B each time I move to other state. In november last year I moved from Micigan to Indiana. I was supposed to file ammendment for Indiana but my lawyer mistakingly did it for Ohio. This thing came to my notice only recently.

What is the best way out of this now.
Will this effect my pending I485 application.
Was I working illegal all these months.

Please resonpond.

No I don't

No I don't have an EAD. I didn't apply as I wanted to save H1b just in case I485 goes down the drain. Whats the punishment for this violation. Any Idea. Monetary or the whole green card case will be denied. I have applied for the amendment to the previously applied amedment and have informed government that the mistake was made in preious one by the companies clerk. She stupidly mixed the states. My labor and all has no problem as I am schedule A and doesn't have a labor. Only problem is if I violted H1B, though unkowingly, what is the punishment for it. Please guide.
Thanks