RFE received- need some help-please reply

kballal

Registered Users (C)
EB2-NIW India- PD 6/98: RD/ND 7/99> EAC 99228xxxxx; RFE says: SUbmit an original letter on company letterhead stating your date of hire, duties, remuneration, and prospect for continued employment.
My question:
1. What should the letter say; especially re continued employment?
2. SHould I send W2s, paystubs along with the letter
Thanks in advance

No Title

How many days did it take RFE to get on hand! Does RFE come to candidate/attorney.

I heard RFE message on 09/29 in automated system.

Thanks

No Title

I got mine from the attorney. It took about week for attorney to receive.

My RFE was send on 23rd received by the attorney on 28th.

Thanks.

No Title

Is your NIW petition self or employer sponsored? Could you please let us know?

No Title

I am self sponsored. RFE issued on 9/26. Lawyer received it on Saturday. I received it yesterday- 10/4. Can somebody answer my question please:
RFE says: SUbmit an original letter on company letterhead stating your date of hire, duties, remuneration, and prospect for continued employment.
My question:
1. What should the letter say; especially re continued employment?
2. SHould I send W2s, paystubs along with the letter
Thanks in advance

No Title

The letter could include something like this

We intend to continue XXX\'s employment after his status has been adjusted to permanent residence. This will enable our company to fully utilize his technical expertise in the YYY industry.

Also I got a question for you, Did you send the employment letter when
you filed your 485 ?

Good Luck.

No Title

Yes, I did sent the original employment letter. Seems that they want it again.
Do I need to send W2s, paystubs even though they did not ask for it. just for validation. Let me know

No Title

This is a regular employment letter they are asking for. Just say this position will be available as soon as the GC is approved, if you are not already in the same position. Just let the company write the "offer made to so and so is still valid and available" along with Salary, postion, job responsibility (as in 140/LC), etc.

If you have an attorney, he very well knows the format.

KBALLAL, I am adding your entry to the VSC tracker at http://www.immitracker.com - so please keep us posted with FP, approval, etc.