RFE Rcvd What's Next?

boquita

Registered Users (C)
What is the experience of people who have returned RFE material to the TSC recently?
How long did it take for you to get an approval?

SRC031675xxxx

RD: 05/30/03
FP1: 07/11/03
RFE1: Sent 08/25/03 Ack. by TSC on 08/28/03
RFE2: Sent 12/01/04 Ack By TSC 12/03/04

Thanks and Mery Christmas!!!!

HI Boquita,

Can u give us some details of your RFE along with the officier #. The next step is approval. Depends on the officer who is handling your case. Also if u see that there is no action on your case , most likey its waiting on the name check .

Cheers

Tanjar

Officer # 442.
He request evidence that we have a priority date before April 2001 (we apply on the 245i), a current employment verification letter and a New I-693 for my wife, she was pregnant the first time that we did it and she was not able to get some immunizations.
By your experience, how long it takes to get the approval?

Thanks

boquita! I think you need the second FP. FP is valid for 15 months, and the adjudication for the RFE takes normally 2-6 weeks. Good luck!

Hi Boquita,

Guess u may need the 2nd FP. these days i see many of them getting approved in as much as week after getting the RFE response. looks like your 2nd FP should be on its way. Also i havent seen many of them report their officer no as #442. So there is no way to predict the officers RFE handling.

Cheers

Tanjar

Rfe

I got RFE from Officer # 251 Evleyn M Upchurch.. for educational Eval..

Eb2 filing --

" RFE say --- In ETA 750 requires Masters Degree or education and Experience can be substituted with Bachelors Degree in science/Engineering and 5 years of Progressive Years of Experience Please provide documentary evidence that degree is equivalent to that awarded in the united States.."

I have Bachelors ( 3 Years _) + Diploma _+ 8 years experience..

I have 7 Years of Progressive Experience before joining the curent sponsor.
My lawyer is doing the eval with some agency..

Please post your experience.. ( also regarding the officer also...

If you replied the RFE, just wait a few weeks. Your response for the RFE will trigger the 2nd FP, or the adjudicator will decide the next step. Anyway your case is on the way. Don't worry, be happy!

bhadradee said:
I got RFE from Officer # 251 Evleyn M Upchurch.. for educational Eval..

Eb2 filing --

" RFE say --- In ETA 750 requires Masters Degree or education and Experience can be substituted with Bachelors Degree in science/Engineering and 5 years of Progressive Years of Experience Please provide documentary evidence that degree is equivalent to that awarded in the united States.."

I have Bachelors ( 3 Years _) + Diploma _+ 8 years experience..

I have 7 Years of Progressive Experience before joining the curent sponsor.
My lawyer is doing the eval with some agency..

Please post your experience.. ( also regarding the officer also...
Bhadradee,
Did u get a RFE for 140 or 485 for education? I was thinking this is a 485 thread and i am confused. can they check education again on approved 140's.