RFE questions - Help

rajano11

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,
WAC 02-073-XXX
ND:12/28/2001

My online status is updated to "Notice sent" on Feb 5th,2004 but still I have not recieved any RFE letter in my hand. How long will it take??

Another question is this week my current contracting job ends and I am starting a new contract next week. So by the time I recieve my RFe, I will at my new employer. Will the EVL from the new employer enough or should I need my past employer's EVL too?

The last time they sent RFE, they sent it to my ex-employer's address and later I had to call the INS and asked them to update the address for the petitioner to my residence address.
I hope that they have my residence address as the petitioner address since I am no longer with company that sponsored my GC.

I appreciate your help in these questions above.

Thanks,
Raj

Usually, for EB AOS, you need a permanent employer. So not sure if you can get/send one from your current contractor.

RFE will usually be sent to the lawyer unless specified otherwise by the client/lawyer. So check with your lawyer to see if he/she has received the RFE.

When asked for EVL, you have to give your current employer's EVL. If you are not with your sponsoring company, then you need to file AC21.

Good luck!