RFE Question

isingh786

Registered Users (C)
Hi Gurus,

I hava a PP I140 at NSC, day before yeserday I upgraded this to PP and today lawyer received an RFE for the same.

In the RFE, they are asking for this information...

Does anybody else has also received the SAME RFE, if yes how they responded to this...

submit evidence of the beneficiary's bachelor degree. Evidence of education must be in the form of an official record showing the dates of attendance, area of concentration and date of degree award, if any.

Please suggest something quickly...

Thanks,

So then ..

You do have the degree certificate, transcripts etc. right? If the degree was not obtained in the US then you would need an evaluation agency to provide an evaluation of this degree.

deicd...

You do have the degree certificate, transcripts etc. right? If the degree was not obtained in the US then you would need an evaluation agency to provide an evaluation of this degree.

Yes, I have the degree, transcripts and they were part of I140 application...so I don't understand what are they asking for?

you know isingh, just submit one more time you degree, transcript and whatever the documents related to your education. Give them you education evaluation also. People are sitting there are nuts. They just dont want to see inside the package properly and giving RFEs. Submit all again and you will se your approval in few days.
\
best of luck