RFE on WAC-02-120-5****

Sri4GC

Registered Users (C)
Back from a vacation, checked email, on 07/03 received couple of emails from USCIS requesting additional evidence. Here is the latest status now.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
On July 1, 2004, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case. The notice explains in detail what additional material is needed. If you have questions about the notice, what is required, or if 14 days have passed and you have not received the notice, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Waiting for the RFE in mail. I know generally attorney receives RFE. Do I receive a copy too?

sri4GC

You lawyer will receive the RFE, if they are representing you. In my case my lawyer got the RFE and then she forwarded me.
All the best...

rgds
vj

In my case, I have recd. the RFE

Sri,

For my husband RFE was generated on 29th June. I recd. the RFE in my mail box on 3rd July.
So I am not sure whether the Lawyer will receive the copy or not.

Thanks

Hibuddies

Today I received the RFE from my Attorney. Details are in my signature.
I have a question regarding tax returns. RFE says...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Submit IRS computer generated printouts of tax returns for 2000, 2001, 2002, and 2003 with copies of W-2' for the requested years.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What exactly is 'IRS computer generated printouts of tax returns'?

go to local IRS office and request your 1040 filed for those years. they will print it out from there system and give it to you or u might have to wait for a week to get them in mail.

ghost-rider said:
go to local IRS office and request your 1040 filed for those years. they will print it out from there system and give it to you or u might have to wait for a week to get them in mail.
Thanks ghost-rider for your response will do it. :)

ghost-rider said:
ghost rider...
What documents I need to carry with me to request tax returns from local IRS office?
What should I tell them if they ask me why I need them?

Thanks in advance.

Sri4gc, instead of asking questions, go ahead and call IRS, they should help you in getting it done. They have a 800 number (they give better service than the INS!!!!)