RFE on spouse's case

classy

Registered Users (C)
I added my wife to my application late last year, and also applied EAD/AP for her. 2 weeks ago she received RFE for EAD & AP, and we replied. Today, I received the update emails about their receiving the RFE replies. However, they also sent out a RFE for her I-485.

Anyone has idea on what could it be? Is it triggered by the EAD/AP RFE?

My wife's RFE is proof of existing marriage -> could be Birth certificate - if you had a child, renter's contract, bills, bank accounts, common properties showing both you and your wife's name. It states that since my marriage was less than 2 years before I-485 was applied , they need this proof. This might be your wife's RFE too ...

Thanks picasso. did your case get approved? I wonder what gonna happen when we replied the RFE. My RD is Sep 03.

classy said:
Thanks picasso. did your case get approved? I wonder what gonna happen when we replied the RFE. My RD is Sep 03.

Right now, USCIS has just recently received my RFE response (Feb 24 LUD online )and waiting hopefully for approval. What happens next is LUD (online message) will change once you submit your RFE requirements stating they received it - and then changes once in a while -> then APPROVED ! (hoping it all goes well ). Good luck buddy!!!