RFE on I-140/ status

rtinkam

Registered Users (C)
please help.
INS got RFE reply from lawyer on march 10th(fedex info). I checked the status online with EAC#. No info on receival of this info on RFE.
Please tell me whether they post on the status about they being receiving this info on RFE from attorney.

Also tell me when can I expect the decision on I-140 once they receive reply for RFE. How long they take. Share your experience.

It can take 1 -6 months. Check your pm, I am sending you one example. Just an example from one of my old scans - I don't know the owner.

Last edited by a moderator:
RFE /I140 Status

I sent my I140 RFE on march 16th. and USCIS updated saying that they received my RFE on march 18;

rtinkam,
could you share the detail of your RFE on edu with the forum please ? will appreciate it.

Thanks...

rtinkam

can you share your educational RFE with us
is that regarding number of years or non-IT???

Thanks

It was on the copy of the degree which was actually a fax copy. I understand it was not clear so got resend it. No news later.

I140 Rfe

Mine is EB2 advanced degree category. RFE is on W2 of the years my employement with my company. in the RFE they said it takes a minimum of 14 days after they recieve and maximum of 60 days.

i included W2's and company yearly turnover and a cover letter from attorney explaining i am still employed and including my salaries for all these years.

good luck