RFE on I 140 processing.

Murthy_Ram

I just got a copy of RFE. My company had offices in 2 locations one in South Dakota and other in New Jersy. But they have closed South Dakota office 2 years back. The RFE says that.

"The petition and LC indicates that alian's proposd worksite is petitioner's office in South Dakota. Please submit copies of Employers Qty federal tax return and State unemployment Compensation Report form for all quarters in 2008 and 2009."

But my company had closed South Dakota office 2 years back. I am reporting in New Jersy office. How can we deal with this?. Any inputs?.

Can you send me the your details ?
when did you file your I-140, and LC and what is your Degree?
I also got the RFE but i did not get the RFE mail yet.

Mine is also similar situation like you. My employer closed my GC filed location long time back and wroking in main office.

I just got a copy of RFE. My company had offices in 2 locations one in South Dakota and other in New Jersy. But they have closed South Dakota office 2 years back. The RFE says that.

"The petition and LC indicates that alian's proposd worksite is petitioner's office in South Dakota. Please submit copies of Employers Qty federal tax return and State unemployment Compensation Report form for all quarters in 2008 and 2009."

But my company had closed South Dakota office 2 years back. I am reporting in New Jersy office. How can we deal with this?. Any inputs?.

Last edited by a moderator: