RFE on first EAD

vahope4gc

Registered Users (C)
Friends yesterday they issied a RFE on my first EAD. ND for EAD is 01/27/04 and I-140/I-485 are pending since 10/20/2003.

I didn't receive RFE in the mail yet but worried what could be in it.

Does anyone know what additional information they could ask in RFE on EAD.

Thanks in Advance

Most common RFE for EAD is propoer format of Photographs. Did u get your photos taken in INS format? But again it could be anything, as you might have missed sending some information and I dont think there is a lot to worry about EAD RFE

Current trend is feel happy, if you receive a RFE. Be cool and keep your fingers crossed. You may be lucky to cut off and get you 140 and EAD approved at a single shot. Hope for the best

Hi vahope ,

I am in same boat as u . my ND is 21st Jn , got RFE on 14th May. do let me know when u get the cause of RFE. Lets hope for the best.

Me too have received RFE on EAD/AP. They issued on 5th May. Not a serious one.. my attorney(read paralegal) made some signature mistake on 'notice of appearance' form. Usuakky ead/ap RFEs are not serious. do not worry!

EAD/AP ND 1/27/04

I received an RFE on my EAD. The photos were not right. I retook them and the INS received the new set of photos on Feb 4th. Till date no EAD. Started a query recently on May 5th. Shows some activity on the login page on May 7th ...but still no news.

In my RFE they asked for personal data pages from Passport. Sending them today. Lets see how long it takes after they receive my respnse

Even I got rfe for my EAD/AP. They asked my personal data pages of my passport. I send color copies of first and last pages of my passport. The funny thing is rfe status never shown in web site. The web site shows same old message '90 to 180 days...'. I came to know about rfe through my lawer. Once I send the response, the messages for EAD/AP in web site changed to 'we received your response to our request for evidence or information..'.

I140 : Nd 03/27/2003
I EAD/AP/485: Nd 11/26/2003
Substitute laber.

Its ben almost 14 months since i applied for my I140. I don't know when will I get my turn. Just keeping my fingers crossed.

I got an email y'day that my EAD has finally been approved.

Replied RFE on 2/04/04
Started query 5/07/04
Case Approved on 5/21/04